This video, from Pico Lyes talks about home and the answer of the question ‘where is home?’
I found this video very inspiring and beautiful, though I can easily place myself and feel the same emotions and questions.
What stroked me and stayed impressed in my mind more are beautiful citations:
- Only by stopping your movement and running around you can see where to go
- The fact of not being able to clearly identify any physical point as your home is a terrific liberation
- Travel beauty is not seeing new places, but start looking with different eyes
- Where you come from, now is much less important than where you are going
- Home is not the place where you happened to be born, is the place where you become yourself.
- Home is not the place where you sleep, is a place where you stand.